TMP TEMPORARY MIGHTY PRESUMPTION
This PaTyCHeK recording is a symbol of the TMP concept.
Adoption of Temporary Strong Beliefs, TMP, , is, according to STANDARD necessary for existence with CONSCIENCE of and in practice it corresponds in many respects to the adoption of strong faith, as is required in the tradition of all religious systems. The difference between faith and TMP exists, but it is so subtle that it can be even imperceptible to many, but it always remains fundamental and deep - religious faith is accepted once and for all with the requirement of bearing the consequences of its departure, while TMP can be changed in any moment without any stress for EXISTENCE and CONSCIENCE, just as the mountaineer must do while climbing to the top of the mountain so as not to interrupt his climb. Adoption of TMP is only a stage of this mission/SWAHA, and in no case its final.
STANDARD puts the only CONDITION justifying the change of the adopted by us. It is our acceptance of the ARGUMENT with full consideration in all our reasoning. Each ARGUMENT consists of CONCEPTS strictly defined in the DEFINITIONS section containing links to additional necessary explanations, because strictly adheres to the STANDARD requirements and its departments contain permanently INFORMATION from each field of SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY, from all CULTURES, ARTS, THEORIES, IDEOLOGIES and aspects of LIFE.
does not impose the rules of adoption of , because it is impossible to please every physiology, however below it gives a list of guidelines enabling a pragmatic approach to verify his views and carry out correction of reasoning.
1. Confirmation of suspected existence of the infomination in our faith or one of our current
2. Participation in POLEMITSA in order to establish a ARGUMENT undermining our current
3. Confronting the new ARGUMENT by testing it with arguments from personal experience
4. Initial acceptance of the new one
5. Testing the logical consistency of the new by confronting it with our other
6. Testing the logical consistency of the new by confronting it with of other people
7. Careful removal of the suspicion of the existence of infomination in our newly adopted
8. Holding in CONSCIENCE the need of permanent any
The above advice has already turned out to be useful to the extent that many people achieved mental satisfaction and, ultimately, a sense of life fulfillment, satisfaction of the current needs of their physiology, and even improvement of health and full existential comfort.